10.08.2008

Oh my gosh, I'm tired. Two late nights in a row having nothing to do with Tylan. It's all about Ella. That girl CAN NOT nap. Ever again.

Oh Ella, Ella, Ella. Some days I think it would actually be easier to have two newborns right now rather than my almost three-year-old. I'm sure it's exhausting to deal with it all. At least that's how it feels lately. It's everything from how she's interacting with her siblings (and how they do with her), her frequent uses of words such as "mine" and "No!", her being so close to wanting to use the toilet but refusing to do so, and about a million other things that are all perfectly normal for this age. Did I mention, though, that I'm tired and don't want to have to deal with any of it?

So far there hasn't been anything too spectacular going on this week. Just dance, dance, dance. Cole's all ready for tumbling in a couple hours. Tomorrow I have my first haircut since Tylan was born, and I'll be bringing the little darling with me, hoping she'll either be zonked out in her car seat the entire time or just stare lovingly at me while I hurry the stylist along.

And that is about it. I really need to take care of the dishes now that Cole has moved his elaborate play area from right in front of the dishwasher.

No comments: